Monday, 12 January 2009

So Far

As I have only just acquired this blog, I have not documented onto it throughout the stages of my Alice project. I have planned 24 images as part of a series depicting Alice's journey. I have successfully done 10 of the photographs:

2, The White Rabbit

The White Rabbit

3, Hallway Of Locked Doors

Hallway Of Locked Doors

4, Through the Keyhole to the Garden

Through the Keyhole to the Garden

6, Pool Of Tears

Pool Of Tears

7, Chin-Deep in Saltwater

Chin-Deep in Saltwater

12, The Caterpillar

12

13, One Will Make You Taller, One Will Make You Smaller

One Will Make You Taller, One Will Make You Smaller

17, Little Door

Little Door

20, The Garden

The Garden

21, Painting the Roses Red

Painting the Roses Red

22, The Queen of Hearts

The Queen of Hearts


I had some problems with availability of my original model for Alice, so a week or so ago I changed my model and therefore had to change the dress. Due to a lack of funds and particular need, I decided to make my dress by hand. This meant that I could get it exactly how I wanted it to be. The only problem is that I shot the 7th photograph with my first model and will have to change the face on Photoshop or re-shoot. Normally I would choose to re-shoot but going chin deep in the sea in January is a bit too much to ask...

1 comment: